New To The Show?
What to Expect at PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO
PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO are co-located shows at McCormick Place. Your badge allows you to move freely from one show to the other. Explore 1.2 million square feet of exhibits—the area of about 20 football fields!
You’ll see full-scale equipment up and running on the show floor, as well as robotics, materials, containers—everything you could possibly need for packaging, from 2,500 suppliers.
Pavilion areas bring together suppliers with solutions for particular needs—PACKage Printing (digital solutions), Containers and Materials, Confectionery and Reusable Packaging.
At venues including Innovation Stages, The Forum and Reusable Packaging Learning Center on the show floor, you can catch a free presentation or participate in a roundtable. No registration is required.
“First-Time Attendee” badge will be your pass to enjoy free refreshments, show planning resources, comfortable seating and charging stations in this quiet room.
Room S-104A, South Building
Open during show hours.
6 Tips for First-Timers
- Book your hotel early through the PACK EXPO International Hotel Reservation Office (Expovision) for the best rates and availability. Hotels do fill up.
- Come with a plan. Use My Show Planner and the mobile app to create an agenda of exhibitors and education sessions you want to see. Consider covering one hall per day.
- Download the mobile app to keep your plan and show information handy.
- Include educational sessions in your agenda.
- Pick up a Show Guide when you arrive at McCormick Place for comprehensive show information such as exhibitor listings, session schedules and sponsored offerings.
- Remember to pack your badge, lanyard and comfortable walking shoes.
- Use our online planning tool to build your agenda.
- Search for products and exhibitors to add to your plan.
- View the schedule of educational sessions.
- Print your agenda or access it on the mobile app.
- Download from Google Play or the App Store.
- Includes all of the features of My Show Planner and more.
- Interactive floor plan helps you navigate the shows.
- You can opt in to receive reminders of sessions.
Justify Your Trip
Need help communicating the benefits of attending? Use our “justification letter” template to include your objectives in attending.