The Customer Invite Program is a complimentary and convenient exhibitor resource proven to drive traffic to your booth and attract valued attendees to your business. This program provides you with an exclusive comp code and a full set of customized pre-show marketing materials, all in one organized dashboard for a user-friendly experience. Share your code with your current and prospective customers and invite them to attend the show for FREE!
Nvytes works directly with exhibitors to help you share your comp code with your customers and prospects for FREE registration. The CIP dashboard, powered by Nvytes, provides easy-to-use tools to share your unique code via customized emails, banner graphics, signatures, social media posts, landing page links and more.
Log in to the Exhibitor Dashboard and select the Customer Invite Program tile to access your unique link. The primary show contact for your company should have the credentials to log in. If you need those credentials, please contact Show Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Can I Use Nvytes to Share My Comp Code?
The primary show contact of every exhibiting company has been emailed the personalized Customer Invite Program dashboard link. Visit your dashboard to access:
- Digital Web Banners offering one click registration for your email signature, newsletters, or website.
- Email Invitations you can broadcast to your customers directly using 4 template options (including a new video option) or have Nvytes send on your behalf.
- Landing Page Invite -- a link that allows you to send customers to your HTML email invite with just one click.
- Print-Ready PDF Invites to share in person or as an attachment.
- Social Media Tools for sharing your code on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
All tools feature either your company logo, booth #, exclusive comp code, or a combination of these details, which can be shared with your customers and prospects to invite them to join you at the show with *FREE registration.
Obtain a current list of registrants that have used your company’s comp code to know who to expect at PACK EXPO International 2022. Click here for step-by-step instructions on downloading the list of people who have registered with your comp code.
*Please note when inviting Non-Exhibiting Supplier/Distributor customers: Non-exhibiting supplier (NES) registrants are limited to 10 complimentary NES registrations per attending company. Non-exhibiting suppliers wishing to register more than 10 employees from their company will be subject to standard attendance fees.