Because PACK EXPO International Is the Industry’s Main Event…
Exhibiting at the show is essential to a strong marketing strategy. You’ll accomplish several critical goals in less time and at a much lower cost than making sales calls.
According to studies by the Center for Exhibition Research (CEIR), it’s 83% cheaper to meet a prospect face-to-face at a trade show than in the field.
It’s the Most Effective Way to Accomplish Your Top 6 Goals (and More)
- Gain Priceless Exposure: Reach 45,000 attendees from 40+ vertical industries at a show that’s featured in nearly 775 media stories.
- Get Great Leads: 2/3 of attendees are in management or engineering and are on the hunt for solutions.
- Be Seen as a Leader: Because PACK EXPO is the industry’s defining event, your presence is vital to your reputation.
- Build Relationships: Nothing beats face-to-face. And 82% of attendees make or influence buying decisions.
- Break Into New Markets: Buyers come from all verticals and from around the world—6,000 from outside the U.S.
- Save Time & Money: Because you’ll connect with all kinds of prospects in one place, you’ll minimize your cost per lead.
“We had tremendous booth traffic and gathered not only a high quantity of leads, but more importantly, high-quality leads.”