New To The Show?
What New Attendees Can Expect at PACK EXPO International
PACK EXPO International is the biggest packaging event in the world this year. You’ll be exploring over 1.2 million square feet of exhibits—the area of about 21 football fields—so be sure to bring comfortable shoes!
PACK EXPO International takes place in the South Building, North Building and Lakeside Center of McCormick Place. Co-located Healthcare Packaging EXPO takes place in the West Building, accessed via skywalk from the South Building. Your badge gives you entrance to both shows.
You’ll see equipment, technologies, containers and materials for nearly every vertical industry, from 2,500+ suppliers.
Pavilions for PACKage Printing (new!), Containers and Materials, Confectionery and Reusable Packaging make it easy to find solutions.
At venues such as the Innovation Stage on the show floor, you can catch free presentations with no additional registration required.
Meet peers at special receptions and lounges for the Baking & Snack, Beverage and Confectionery industries.
South Building, Room S-104a
Open during show hours
Come enjoy free refreshments, planning assistance, comfortable seating and charging stations.
6 Quick Tips for First-Timers
- Book your hotel early through the PACK EXPO International Hotel Reservation Office (Expovision) for the best rates.
- Come with a plan. Use My Show Planner and the mobile app to create an agenda of exhibitors you want to see.
- Download the mobile app to keep your plan and other information handy.
- Leave time open in your schedule for educational sessions.
- Pick up a Show Guide when you arrive at the convention center.
- Remember to pack your badge, lanyard and comfortable walking shoes.
My Show Planner
This online planning tool lets you easily create a personalized plan for your time at the show.
- Search for exhibitors and products you want to see and add them to your plan.
- Create an agenda. (Plan on covering one hall per day.)
- Explore educational sessions and add them to your agenda.
- Print your agenda or access it from anywhere online or via the mobile app.
- Includes all of the features of My Show Planner as well as Chicago information.
- Helps you navigate the show with interactive floor plans.
- Alerts you to news, updates and reminders of events going on at the show.
- Pick up your printed guide near exhibit hall entrances at McCormick Place.
- Contains comprehensive show information such as exhibitor and event listings, shuttle bus schedule, and floor plans for helpful navigation of the shows.