PMMI and our Board of Directors would like to thank you for your patience during these last few months as we evaluated the options for PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO. The decision to cancel the show did not come easily but we feel confident it was the most responsible decision. We truly appreciate the support of all exhibitors as we navigate these ever-changing times. Read our official statement.
Next Steps: The Show Contact for current PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO exhibitors will receive communication from PMMI via email August 10 that outlines 3 options (or a combination of) regarding balance transfer or refunding payments made towards the cancelled event. A survey link will be included to indicate your preference:
You can transfer your payment to PMMI Media Group’s live, web-based event, PACK EXPO Connects 2020 taking place November 9-13, 2020.
You may transfer your payment to PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2021 (locking in your 2020 exhibit space rate).
- You may request a full refund (Please note: Refunds may take up to 90 days to process).
BALANCE TRANSFER/REFUND REQUEST PREFERENCE MUST BE SUBMITTED ON THE FORM SENT TO YOUR SHOW CONTACT (August 10)
If you have questions or need your form resent, please contact the PMMI Show Department at 571-612-3200 or [email protected].
Know Your 3 Transfer Options:
Transfer payment to PACK EXPO Connects, PMMI Media Group’s new, live, virtual event
- Exhibitors may transfer funds from PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO to PACK EXPO Connects. Transfers can be made from booth space payments, sponsorships, or exhibitor dashboard upgrades.
- Learn more about PACK EXPO Connects here
- The deadline to transfer your payment to PACK EXPO Connects is August 31, 2020.
Transfer payment to PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2021
- Exhibitors who transfer their payments to PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2021 will lock in their 2020 space rate.
- Interested exhibitors should select this option on the form emailed to your show contact and complete a PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2021 space application to participate in priority booth selection.
Request a Full Refund
A full refund can be requested. Please note that refunds may take up to 90 days to process.
Select the refund option on the survey sent August 10 and a member of the PMMI Show Department will contact you to confirm the details.