MY INDUSTRY / BAKING & SNACK
PACK EXPO International Is the Main Event for Baking & Snack Packaging
The better-for-you trend is putting big demands on baking and snack producers. You need new packaging to keep your new clean-label products fresh, and you’ll find it at PACK EXPO International.
- Look for better sealants, films and other technologies for enhancing shelf life
- See resealables, stand-up bags and single-serving options in the Containers and Materials Pavilion
- Check out digital packaging solutions that deliver high-end looks, customizability and small-run feasibility in the new PACKage Printing Pavilion
- And relevant ideas from confectionery industry suppliers in the Confectionery Pavilion
- Ask questions, connect and talk shop with other industry professionals at The Snack Break Lounge.
- Plan to attend the Snacking Industry Reception for further networking opportunities in a casual setting.
BAKING & SNACK INDUSTRY NEWS
Delicate croissant handling
Baked goods manufacturer’s four-module, robotics-equipped line injects its croissants with filling and then flow-wraps or cartons for restaurant use.
Safer snacks abound
Food safety and product tracking are driving stricter, more complex regulations for snack foods.
Artwork brings aloha spirit to baked goods
Hawaiian baker expands its product line, at the same time updating its brand identity with bold new graphics.
Snack produce uses promotional approach
Resembling team jerseys, the bags play to fan enthusiasm for World Cup while drawing attention to the snack tomatoes for health-conscious consumers.
Cutting-edge graphics spike snack sales
Nutritious snacks use bold colors and patterns to cue taste appeal and convey the snacks’ playful position.
Compostable film wraps snack bars
A compostable film wrapper helps a company expand on its brand promise, “Eat Right – Live Right.”