(30-45 minute presentations for each)
In partnership with official show vendors, we’re proud to offer complimentary Exhibitor Webinars that will guide you through the planning process for PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2020. These webinars will help you save time and money as you plan and promote your exhibit and prepare you to fill your sales funnel with qualified leads. Remember, knowledge (when applied) is power!
Don’t Fall for List Scams Targeting Marketers
Presented by Elizabeth Kachoris, Senior Director, Digital & Data-PMMI Media Group
During show season, your inbox can become flooded with offers to send you lead lists. But buyer beware! Do you know which offers to act upon and which to steer clear? In this webinar you’ll :
- Learn strategies for discerning a high-quality audience with which to market your products
- Recognize and avoid list scamming companies to avoid marketing spend on illegitimate or underperforming lists
- And more!
7 Ways to Fuel Your Website Leads
Presented by Sarah Loeffler, Director, Media Innovation & Marketing Insights-PMMI Media Group
Don’t rely on prospects to find your website. Learn 7 methods to increase and grow your website leads.
- Highest lead-driving content—and how to produce it quickly without breaking the bank
- Tips and lessons learned for getting––and keeping––the right eyes on your website
- A new (and free!) technology to gather intelligence about those visiting your site
- And much, much more!
Make the First Impression Count: Update and Upgrade Online Presence
Presented by Brett Glatfelter, Map Your Show
- Learn how to set up your Exhibitor Dashboard and Listing
- Get to know the Map Your Show Features
- Learn the best practices to maximize your exposure online to customers and prospects
- Learn how you can profit by completing your Online Exhibitor Directory Listing
- Learn about upgrades to enhance your online listing and make sure that your first impression is a good one
Winning PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO Before the Doors Open
Presented by: Sarah Loeffler, PMMI Media Group and Jefferson Davis, Competitive Edge
Learn a proven process that can be applied by any company of any size to win their share of qualified booth traffic. Topics to be discussed include:
- 4 keys to marketing success
- 5 factors that virtually guarantee a successful exhibit program
- Trade show attendee behaviors have changed… Have you responded?
- Overview of PMMI Media Group Opportunities with Sarah Loeffler
- And more!
Putting the Exhibitor Service Manual to Work for You
Presented by PACK EXPO Services
- Get the lowdown on the Service Manual
- Learn about discount deadline dates
- Learn how to handle freight procedures (including target move-in/move-out dates, one-time spotting included, etc.)
- Get to know how the Customer Account Managers (CAMs) can help you in preparing for the show
- And more!
Increase Your Booth Traffic-Invite Your Customers to Attend the Show for FREE
Presented by John Tisdale, Nvytes
Learn more about the Customer Invite Program and your custom landing page where you can access:
- Digital Web Banners offering one click registration for your email signature, newsletters, or website
- Email Invitations you can broadcast to your customers directly or have Nvytes send on your behalf
- Landing Page Invite: a link that allows you to send customers to your personalized HTML landing page with just one click
- Print-Ready PDF Invites to share in person or as an attachment
- Social Media Tools for sharing your code on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Improving Lead Management for Higher Sales Conversion
Presented by Amy Thrasher, CDS and Jefferson Davis, Competitive Edge
Learn insider secrets and best practices for quickly improving lead quality and follow-up practices to achieve better value and ROI for your company. Topics include:
- Formulas for calculating lead cost and revenue opportunity
- Four phases of a “closed-loop” lead management process
- Mathematical formula for setting specific lead goals
- Overview of available Lead Retrieval Solutions offered by CDS, the official vendor for PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2020
- And more!