New Exhibitor Education Initiatives
PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies wants to ensure we are giving our exhibitors the tools and education to produce high-performance exhibits with measurable results. To do this, PMMI is excited to announce our partnerships with two leading education and training groups – Exhibitor Media Group and Competitive Edge Training.
As an exhibitor you will have access to Exhibitor Media Group
- Provides exhibitors access to award winning content via Exhibitor Media Group. PMMI will distribute content via bulletins, online, and through additional programs. Exhibitors also have access to this content on-demand at a 10% discount. Please use this link to access these valuable, discounted programs.
- Free subscription to Exhibitor Magazine – a monthly publication for best practices in trade shows and events (a $78 annual value).
- A 10% discount to attend ExhibitorLIVE, ExhibitorFastTrak (regional learning events) and Exhibitor eTrak (online education series.) Just use promo code PMMI10 when checking out.
- One complimentary scholarship (per year) to attend ExhibitorLIVE (a $2,195 value).
- Access to thousands of educational articles providing insight into best practices for trade shows.
Exhibitor Success & ROI Center – powered by Competitive Edge
- Custom educational program leading up to PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2020. Timed communication and content will guide and support exhibitors on how to better plan, promote, work, capture leads, follow-up, measure exhibiting performance, value, and ROI.
- Live & Re-playable Webinars
- Downloadable Tools
- Planning Exercises
- How-To Exhibiting Articles
- Dedicated Ask the Trade Show Expert Q&A Email address
In addition to the programs above, PMMI has added a column called “Exhibitor Corner” to the quarterly OEM Magazine. For your free subscription to OEM Magazine, click here. Exhibitor Corner will contain timely content to help exhibitors prepare for the show.
We hope you will find these new resources helpful to your success. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the PMMI Show Department at 571-612-3200 or email [email protected].