Find all the packaging technologies and innovative solutions you need to compete in the Global Marketplace
Find all of the packaging technologies and innovative solutions you need to compete in the global marketplace.
- Located in the North Building, Room N-426
- A relaxing lounge with coffee and refreshments
- Charging stations for your electronic devices
- Interpreters fluent in several languages
- Assistance identifying and locating suppliers
If you are coming from overseas, we advise you to register as early as possible.
- To receive your badge by mail, you must register by September 7. (If registering after this deadline, you will need to pick up your badge in Chicago.)
- Allow sufficient time to apply for a travel visa (up to three months).
- Book your hotel as soon as you register; hotel rooms often sell out.
- Contact exhibitors to make appointments to speak with them one on one.
The price of registration is US $30 through September 28; US $100 after September 28.
- Access to both PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO
- Free educational sessions at the Innovation Stages and Reusable Packaging Learning Center
- Industry Receptions for Baking & Snack, Beverage and Confectionery
Due to changing policies for visiting the United States, we strongly recommend that you consult the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website at cbp.gov/travel and the State Department website at travel.state.gov for the most up-to-date information on:
- Check the visa appointment wait time for your U.S. Embassy/Consulate on travel.state.gov.
- Register for the show as soon as possible and request a Letter of Invitation.
- Within a few days of processing your registration payment, PACK EXPO International will send you an email with a PDF of your Letter of Invitation. Print this letter to bring to your visa interview.
- Reserve your hotel room through the official PACK EXPO International Hotel Reservation Office (Expovision) and include the confirmation in the papers you bring to your interview.
- Use My Show Planner to find exhibitors, create an agenda with specific suppliers you intend to see at the show and print out your agenda to present at your visa interview.
- Compile additional evidence that demonstrates your purpose in attending PACK EXPO International and your intent to return home after the show. This includes:
- Proof of employment
- Proof of family ties, home ownership and other financial interests
- Records of previous trips out of the country