Plan My Booth
Now that you’ve reserved a booth, it’s time to plan it. Here you will find essential logistical information and the forms you need, as well as important deadlines and announcements.
You’ll want to log in to the Exhibitor Dashboard in order to:
- Update your online exhibitor listing.* This is the only way attendees can find you before and after the show!
- Upload press releases to your exhibitor listing to promote your product launches.
- Register booth staff and reserve a hotel.
- Access the Exhibitor Services Manual.
*Remember – you can increase your online prominence by purchasing exhibitor listing upgrades.
Don’t miss these free information-packed Exhibitor Webinars to help you plan for the shows.
Mark your calendars for the highly attended Exhibitor University Onsite being held at McCormick Place on September 8, 2016. This one-stop-shop workshop offers you the ultimate exhibit planning opportunity with personalized access to vendors, onsite services and leading trade show speakers. Get ready to save time, money and maximize your ROI at this essential exhibitor event.
This manual contains all essential information and order forms for booth logistics and services.
Register your team before October 5, 2016 to receive your badges in the mail.
Download the exhibitor guidelines. Be sure to take note of the display regulations for your booth type!
Stay on top of deadlines and ensure a smooth onsite experience with this Exhibitor Checklist tool.
View the latest updates, news and planning resources offered in this monthly bulletin.
- Issue #1: February 24, 2016
- Issue #2: March 16, 2016
- Issue #3: April 13, 2016
- Issue #4: May 11, 2016
- Issue #5: June 8, 2016
- Issue #6: June 22, 2016
- Issue #7: July 13, 2016
- Issue #8: August 3, 2016
- Issue #9: August 24, 2016
- Issue #10: September 7, 2016
- Issue #11: September 28, 2016
- Issue #12: October 5, 2016
- Issue #13: October 11, 2016
- Issue #14: October 19, 2016
- Issue #15: October 26, 2016
- Issue #16: November 2, 2016
- Issue #17: November 30, 2016
View your installation and dismantle dates.
The PACK EXPO International and Pharma EXPO Exhibitor Passport is your guide to making the most of your exhibiting experience, before, during and after the show! Whether you have exhibited before, or 2016 is your first trip, this guide provides all the tools you need to ensure that you’ll maximize your investment. You should have received a hard copy of your passport in the mail but we are also making it available in a downloadable PDF.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or 571-612-3200.