Exhibitor University Onsite – September 8, 2016
Mark your calendar for the ultimate exhibit planning opportunity:
Exhibitor University Onsite
September 8, 2016
McCormick Place, Chicago
10 am – 4 pm
A one-stop workshop that offers:
- In-person access to vendors, show management, and educational sessions
- Research results from PMMI Media Group on the buying cycles of your customers and prospects
- Best practices for marketing your exhibit to prospective customers and maximizing your ROI
New research from PMMI Media Group reveals which marketing strategies best foster the new show relationships that ultimately translate into new customers.
- Learn which types of pre-show and post-show communication attendees prefer.
- Discover how well your company meets best practices surrounding content marketing and lead generation, qualification, nurturing and follow-up.
- Compare your tradeshow marketing investment with your peers’ budgets.
This presentation also covers first-of-its-kind research into best practices manufacturers can use to better support their distributors and agents.
Presented by: Matt Reynolds, Director of Content & Research at PMMI Media Group, and Editorial Director of Packaging + Processing OEM.
The event will also feature a City of Chicago Vendor Showcase. Participating vendors will be onsite to provide food samples, and make reservations for dates during PACK EXPO International and Pharma EXPO 2016. This showcase is a way for exhibitors like you to book activities and events outside of McCormick place for client meetings, parties, catering and more.
Confirmed participants in the City of Chicago Vendor include: