The Main Event for Beverage Innovation in Processing and Packaging
Offering More Solutions than a Beverage Expo
At PACK EXPO International, you will find production-side beverage innovation that you won’t find at a beverage expo or beverage industry trade shows.
Count on PACK EXPO International to deliver beverage innovation that will give you an edge over the competition.
- Robotics and automation to help you increase operational efficiency and improve safety
- Advanced technologies for dispensing, filling, cleaning, disinfecting and reducing water usage
- Labeling systems that provide greater flexibility and sustainability
- Materials and containers that preserve freshness, reduce usage and enhance your brand
Make Connections in The Beverage Cooler Lounge
Enjoy networking, exchanging ideas with peers and Ask-the-Expert sessions.
Hosted by ISBT and sponsored by BEUMER Corporation.
- Trends in Packaging
Ron Puvak, Plastic Technologies, Inc.
- FSMA - What You Need to Know
Brian Stegmann, Ingredion and Cloeann Durham, Coca-Cola Bottling Company
- Cap Removal Torque and Application Studies
Chris LaBombarbe, Bericap
- Bio-Based Polymers in Packaging
Scott Steele, Plastic Technologies, Inc.
Download the mobile app for session dates and times.
Beverage Industry Reception
Tuesday, November 8
3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Get Fresh Ideas
Located in the Upper North Building
Explore exciting new possibilities for your brand, including:
- Advanced technologies that reduce material usage
- Labeling systems that provide greater flexibility
- Containers that enhance your brand
Also explore the 13th annual Showcase of Packaging Innovations®—an inspiring display of award-winning packaging designs.
The Showcase of Packaging Innovations® is sponsored by The Dow Chemical Company
Discover Supply Chain Efficiencies
Located in the Upper Lakeside Center
Talk with exhibitors and attend informative presentations to learn how reusable packaging can be the key to:
- Reducing waste
- Cutting costs
- Boosting sustainability
Sponsored by the Reusable Packaging Association
Free Education on the Show Floor
Check in the show planning tool for details on free sessions to be offered at these venues:
- Innovation Stage
- Food Safety Summit Resource Center
- Reusable Packaging Learning Center
Pulse—News from the Beverage Industry
Small Business Solution
Featured in Food Manufacturing
A specialty coffee processor and retailer was not sure what processing and packaging equipment would help them achieve increased production goals. It successfully utilized PACK EXPO International 2014 as its first step towards finding the right supplier partner. Continue reading…