See More Solutions Than Bakery Shows Offer
PACK EXPO Is The Main Event for Baking and Snack Processing and Packaging
For innovative solutions you won’t see at bakery shows, look to PACK EXPO International. Exploring technologies in action from a variety of industries lets you discover ways to do things better. You will see:
- State-of-the-art automation to improve productivity, efficiency and flexibility of your entire line
- Advances that deliver optimal flavor, aroma, texture, moisture control and shelf life
- Labeling systems that increase autonomy, flexibility and sustainability
- Materials and containers that preserve freshness, reduce waste and enhance your brand
- Relevant applications from confectionery and other food industries
Connect with Peers in The Baking & Snack Break Lounge
Enjoy networking, exchanging ideas and Ask-an-Expert sessions.
Hosted by Biscuit & Cracker Manufacturers’ Association and sponsored by Dorner Manufacturing Corporation.
- Bakery Metrics
Dave Van Laar, B&CMA
- Entry Level Training for New Employees
Dennis Loalbo, B&CMA
Download the mobile app for session sates and times.
Baking & Snack Industry Reception
Tuesday, November 8
3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Get Fresh Ideas in The Containers and Materials Pavilion
Located in the Upper North Building
Explore exciting new possibilities for your brand, including:
- More flexible printing and labeling systems
- Advances in preserving freshness
- Material and waste reduction
Also see the 13th annual Showcase of Packaging Innovations®—an inspiring display of award-winning packaging designs.
The Showcase of Packaging Innovations® is sponsored by The Dow Chemical Company
Discover Supply Chain Efficiencies in The Reusable Packaging Pavilion
Located in the Upper Lakeside Center
Talk with exhibitors and end users to learn how reusables can help you reduce waste, cut costs and boost sustainability in your supply chain.
Sponsored by The Reusable Packaging Association
Free Education Right on the Show Floor
Session details coming soon!
- Innovation Stage – 30-minute seminars on breakthrough ideas and technologies, presented by exhibitors throughout the day
- Food Safety Summit Resource Center – where you can hear from and talk with subject matter experts, pose questions or pick up information
- Reusable Packaging Learning Center – end-users and exhibitors present case studies and best practices for integrating reusables into your supply chain
Pulse—News from the Baking and Snack Industry
Even the Packaging is Organic
Featured in the Baking & Snack Newsletter
Health-conscious consumers are paying more attention to the substances that enter their bodies and the environment. Amid this climate, it is important for manufacturers of organic or clean-label products to look beyond the ingredients in the mixer and select packaging that helps them deliver on brand promises of purity. Continue reading…
Packaging Better-For-You Snacks
Featured in Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery
Consumers carefully consider their snack options based on nutritional benefits, ingredients, calories and portion size. As a result, packaging serves as an important platform for brands to emphasize their commitment to the health-and-wellness of shoppers. Continue reading…
Chemical-free Snack Pack
Featured in Packaging Strategies
As health-conscious snack food consumers pay more attention to the substances that enter their bodies and the environment, they also expect that organic food packaging will be all-around ecologically friendly to ensure they aren’t consuming any “accidental” ingredients. Continue reading…