Travel Visas for PACK EXPO International
Do You Need a Visa to Attend PACK EXPO International?
Due to recent changes in U.S. visa policies and the Visa Waiver Program, we strongly recommend you review current requirements for international travel to the U.S. on the U.S. Bureau of Consular Affairs website. Here are some links you may find useful:
- General Visa Information – types of visa, estimated wait times, forms and fees
- Travel Without a Visa – new eligibility requirements!
- Nearest Application Location
Visa Application Advice
Register for the show as soon as possible.
- Check the estimated wait time for visas at the embassy near you and register at least that far in advance.
- While registering, be sure to tick the box by your contact information to request a Letter of Invitation.
Prepare a packet of information to bring to your interview.
- Within two days of processing your registration payment, PACK EXPO International will send a PDF file of your Letter of Invitation via email. Print this letter to bring to your visa interview.
- Reserve your hotel room through the official PACK EXPO Hotel Reservation Office (Expovision) and include the confirmation in your visa packet.
- Search exhibitors and compile a list of specific exhibitors you intend to see at PACK EXPO. Print this list and include it in your packet. And create and print out your itinerary using My Show Planner.
- Include evidence of your intent to return to your home country after the show and of your ability to pay all costs of the trip. Helpful documents include:
- Records of previous trips you have taken out of the country
- Proof of home ownership and of employment
Official Letters of Invitation
To receive a letter of invitation from PACK EXPO International, you must first register. Request this letter during the registration process by ticking the box with your contact information. Within two days of processing your registration payment, PACK EXPO International will send a PDF file of your Letter of Invitation via email. Print this letter to bring to your visa interview.
For questions regarding your online registration and visa invitation letter status, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.