PACK EXPO International Registration
When coming from overseas, it is important to register early for PACK EXPO International. You will need the time to apply for a visa (if necessary), conduct research on suppliers, prepare a list of exhibitors you want to see, make appointments and build an itinerary.
If you will need a U.S. travel visa, register for PACK EXPO International and begin the visa process at least three months in advance. Check if you need a visa.
Attendee Registration Fees
Advance Rate, through October 14 – US $30.00 – Now through October 21!
On-site Rate, after October 14 – US $100.00 – Now after October 21!
Included in Your Registration
- Four-day access to PACK EXPO International and Pharma EXPO, featuring 2,400+ exhibitors in total
- Networking receptions in the industry lounges
- Numerous free educational sessions happening right on the show floor
- A personal online planning tool
- Access to the International Business Center (IBC) at the show, located in the North Building, Room N-426
Badges will be mailed to attendees who register by October 7. If registering after this date, bring your registration confirmation email with you (on paper or on your mobile device) to the show to scan at any Express Registration desk; your badge will be printed onsite.
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact Customer Service at +1-866-833-3569 (toll-free) or +1-240-439-2995
- Reserve your hotel room through the PACK EXPO Hotel Reservation Office, Expovision. We have negotiated the lowest rates at Chicago hotels.
- Complete your visa application or ESTA registration.
- Plan your time at the show using My Show Planner.
Online Planning Tool
When your registration is processed, you will receive an email with a link to our online planning tool, My Show Planner, where you can:
- Create a personal profile.
- Search exhibitors and products.
- Look up education session descriptions.
- Build a personal itinerary to maximize your productivity at PACK EXPO International.