What to Expect at PACK EXPO International
With 2,100+ exhibitors, PACK EXPO International is the world’s largest, most comprehensive processing and packaging trade show in 2016. The immense show floor is packed with:
- Full-scale machinery in action and never-before-seen technology
- Solutions for 40+ vertical markets—all types of CPGs—all under one roof
- Free educational opportunities that include Innovation Stage, the Food Safety Summit Resource Center and Reusable Packaging Learning Center as well as exhibitors’ in-booth offerings
- Pavilions dedicated to containers & materials, confectionery, processing and reusable packaging
First Timers’ Lounge
Located in the South Building, Room S-104A
Allow us to welcome you to PACK EXPO International! Stop by this exclusive lounge to enjoy free refreshments, comfortable seating and free Wi-Fi.
Preparing for PACK EXPO International 2016
To get the most out of your time, we recommend you come with a plan. There are several resources to help you accomplish this.
This online planning tool lets you easily create a personalized plan for your time at the show.
- Search for exhibitors and products you want to see and add them to your plan.
- Create an agenda. (Plan on covering one building/hall per day.)
- Explore education sessions and add them to your agenda.
- Print your agenda or access it from anywhere online or via the mobile app.
- Includes all of the features of My Show Planner as well as transportation and Chicago tourism information.
- Helps you navigate the show with interactive floor plans.
- Alerts you to news, updates and reminders of events going on at the show.
Game Plan – Coming in October 2016
- Personalized for you based on your registration profile.
- Provides information on exhibitors, specially curated to meet your needs.
- Mailed (print version) and emailed (digital version) to all registered attendees.
- Printed book containing comprehensive information such as exhibitor listings, schedules, show features and reminders—such as where to get your free coffee each morning!
- Pick up your Show Guide when you arrive at McCormick Place.
Quick Guide to The Main Event
- Booklet will be mailed to you with your badge, provided you register by October 21 (or October 7 if you reside outside of the U.S.).
- Includes tips for first-timers, a show overview, shuttle information and packing list.
Six Quick Tips for First-Timers
- Book your hotel as early as you can. Rooms go fast.
- Do your homework using the resources listed above.
- Leave free time in your agenda to look around and explore.
- Download the mobile app to keep your agenda and information handy.
- Pack comfortable shoes—you’ll be walking a lot. Also remember to pack your badge and event and/or session ticket(s) if purchased.
- Pick up a Show Guide when you arrive at McCormick Place.
We look forward to welcoming you to PACK EXPO International!
View Our Videos
3 Tools to Help Navigate the Show Floor:
Tips to Get the Most out of the Event: